Drill 1.80x 22x 46 mm HSS profi DIN338RN 10010 ZPS
Availability: In stock
All pictures shown are for illustration purpose only
Parallel shank twist drill HSS
- • Right helix
- • Type N: Normal profile of flute, normal core, point angle 118°.
- • Lead of helix 25°-30°.
- • Material HSS: high-speed steel with mean power suitable for drilling of good machinable materials and materials with tensile strength up to 900 MPa.
- • Point shape -form N: conical lip relief.
Field of application:
- • Free cutting steels, general construction steels, tensile strength up to 600 MPa
- • General construction steels, steel castings, tensile strength up to 850 MPa
- • Tool steels low alloyed, tensile strength up to 1100 MPa
- • Cast iron, tensile strength up to 240 HB
- • Copper-zinc alloys, copper-tin alloys, tensile strength up to 800 MP
l = 25°÷30° Manufacturing Mode V e = 118° Grinding Mode Form N